Tuesday 14 June 2011

Awoooooga!

Here I stand poised, sword in one hand, shield in the other. I survey the landscape blinking profusely as I do (I have an issue with my contact lenses) and decide that if I want to change big, then I need to not just 'talk the talk' but I need to 'fight the fight' too.

My blog is all about me becoming domestically super fabulous, gorgeously fashionable and beauty queen supreme (don't laugh) and cook extraordinaire...however as I am only three steps up from the bottom of the ladder, this project will take some time.

I have reserved this little corner on the edge of cyberspace for my musings, and my struggles and opinions are all my own.  I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings.

Off now to perfect my battle cry...do you think AWOOOOOOOOOGA will suffice?....

No comments:

Post a Comment